MS OF USE
Other applicable terms
Information about us
https://carbonvip.co.uk is a website operated by Carbon VIP Limited ("We"). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 04803637 and have our registered office at 36 College Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 7HX. Carbon VIP is a credit broker, not a lender, and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 820093).
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Please note that some of the provisions contained in our content standards may be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.
Changes to our website
We may update our website from time to time and change the content at any time. The content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Please also note that any vehicle descriptions and images are for reference and illustration purposes only and are simply intended to be an indication of the vehicles available rather than an exact or accurate representation of those vehicles.
Accessing our website
Our website is visible to all, but we do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
Our website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our website or any service or product described on our website to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our website from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material we have generated for publication within it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are an individual user, please note that we only provide our website for your private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our platform constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our platform.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our website, including, without limitation, chat rooms, forums, and social networking pages (interactive services).
Content submitted to our interactive services is moderated by both technical measures and human moderators from within our website’s communities. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is forbidden.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
We are committed to providing a platform that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our EdCentral platform and in doing so aim to adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
Web accessibility initiative
Our website endeavours to conform to level A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for all people.
Our website displays correctly in current web browsers. If you view our website on an older browser, you may find pages don't display as intended if the browser isn't standards-compliant. We recommend you upgrade your browser to the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox to get the most from our website.
Whilst Carbon VIP strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of our website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the website up to the same level of overall accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Carbon VIP website, please don't hesitate to contact us.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you may contribute to our website (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our platform will cease immediately.
Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website within any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page without gaining prior permission from us by contacting us. We will aim to respond within 24 hours to any such request.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We reserve the right to change the address/location of pages on our website without notice and will not responsible for any broken links that result from such changes.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards.
If you wish to make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact us to obtain permission.
Third party links and resources on our website
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please use our contact us form.
Thank you for visiting Carbon VIP. We hope you enjoy using our website and we look forward to being of service to you.